Matt HindsManaging Partner
- +44 20 3012 1126
- +44 7917 775613
Matt has nearly 25 years’ experience in the operational and financial restructuring of complex multi-national companies.
His experience includes acting as CRO and board adviser to distressed companies, hands‑on crisis stabilisation and managing multi‑project operational programmes.
Matt is a Chartered Management Accountant and worked for Andersen Consulting prior to joining THM.
- Adviser to Pelican Rouge Group in relation to restructuring options, short term cash and crisis management within French subsidiary.
- Financial adviser to the Informal Creditors Committee of Glitnir, an Icelandic bank with in excess of €15 billion of debt.
- Joint CRO of Exista, an Icelandic holding company focused on financial services and telecommunications, during the restructuring of a group with in excess of €2 billion of debt.
- CRO of Eimskip, an Icelandic shipping and transportation business, during the restructuring of €1.6 billion of debt.
- Adviser to the lenders of airline and tour operator XL Leisure Group plc during lead up to administration.
- CRO of Danoptra Holdings Limited during recapitalisation and debt for equity swap (£200 million debt).
- Deputy CFO of Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts during operational restructuring, recapitalisation and debt for equity swap (£2.1 billion debt).
- Professional services programme manager during wind‑down of Andersen Worldwide (£500 million debt).