- +44 20 3012 1154
- +44 7770 637088
Edward has over 25 years’ experience working for public and private companies in financial restructuring situations, including acting as CRO.
Edward has worked in numerous sectors across the UK, US and Continental Europe and previously worked in M&A.
Edward is a Chartered Accountant. Prior to joining THM, he worked for Deloitte and Andersen.
- Acting Non Executive Director of an international oilfield services business.
- Led the short term cash flow forecasting and reporting process and member of the restructuring committee for Carillion plc from December 2017.
- Adviser to the company on the $3.7 billion refinancing of Premier Oil plc.
- Alternate director and adviser to the board on the €1 billion restructuring of Scholz Holding GmbH.
- Adviser to the Security Agent on the sale of the Rijnmond Energie power plant.
- Board observer and adviser to the securitisation vehicles on the £2.2 billion financial restructuring of Punch Taverns plc.
- Adviser to the company on the £300 million refinancing and corporate restructuring of an Icelandic lease finance business.
- Joint CRO and adviser to the board on the £80 million financial restructuring of Hampson Industries plc.
- Adviser to the company and the board on the €1.3 billion financial restructuring of Quinn Group Limited.
- Adviser to the Management Board of Almatis during its $1 billion financial restructuring.
- Adviser to the company on the £530 million financial restructuring of Incisive Media.
- Adviser to Four Seasons Health Care on its £1.7 billion financial restructuring.
- Adviser to the Joint Administrators on the sale of The Works Retail Limited.
- Adviser to the company on the £193 million refinancing of SMG plc.
- Adviser to the Ad Hoc Committee of creditors on the £6.2 billion financial restructuring of the Eurotunnel Group.
- Adviser to Kiekert Holding GmbH on its €480 million financial restructuring.
- Adviser to the Joint Administrators on the sale of business of the European subsidiaries of Collins & Aikman Corporation.