Chris ElkinsManaging Director
- +44 20 3012 1106
- +44 7990 575749
Chris re-joined THM in July 2017 and has 14 years’ experience working in stressed and distressed situations, across a broad range of industries and jurisdictions.
Chris has specific expertise in cash management and business planning, and most recently acted as the CFO of a newly incorporated real estate lending platform.
Chris qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2005 and prior to re-joining THM, spent five years working for a leading financial restructuring practice in Australia.
- CFO of a newly incorporated short term real estate lending platform. This included the establishment and ongoing management of the finance function and development of a five year business plan supported by a robust controls and reporting framework.
- Adviser to the Board of Jack Wolfskin Germany GmbH, a global retailer specialising in outdoor apparel and equipment, on implementation of the 100 day plan following its €365 million restructuring and its subsequent €420 million sale to Callaway Golf.
- Member of the short term cash flow forecasting and reporting team at Carillion plc.
- Adviser to the Administrator shareholder of the largest manufacturer and supplier of grinding media worldwide on its dual‑track IPO and trade sale process, including arranging $420 million of day one IPO debt facilities. The process culminated in the successful $1.2 billion sale of the business.
- Adviser to the lending syndicate of a listed mining services provider on its A$300 million financial restructuring.
- Providing financial management and planning support to a listed education services provider.
- Adviser to Billabong International Limited, the listed global retailer, on its financial and operational restructuring and business simplification.
- Providing cash management support to Almatis, a leading global manufacturer of alumina, as part of its $1 billion debt restructuring.
- Adviser to Four Seasons Health Care on its £1.7 billion financial restructuring.
- Providing cash management support to Johnson Service Group Plc throughout its c£200 million restructuring.