- +44 7825 376551
Chris has over 16 years’ restructuring and value delivery experience across a range of industries and jurisdictions.
Chris has extensive experience in leading restructuring assignments and managing liquidity. In addition, he has recently led a number of long term value delivery assignments in the real estate sector, including taking independent director and CFO roles.
Chris is a Chartered Accountant. He previously worked in restructuring for Kroll.
- Independent director to a real estate bridge financing platform to include overseeing the establishment of the finance function and ensuring an appropriate governance structure.
- CFO of a group of Irish based companies in the property development sector. This included the establishment and ongoing management of the group finance function and capital raising of €0.7 billion for investment and development purposes.
- Leading liquidity management processes on a number of THM restructuring assignments, including:
- Survitec, a global safety and survival equipment business during its £0.5 billion restructuring.
- A listed international support services, construction and equipment services business.
- Exista ehf, an Icelandic holding company focused on financial services and telecommunications, during the restructuring of a group with in excess of €2 billion of debt.
- Eimskip, an Icelandic shipping and transportation business with €1.6 billion of debt.
- Johnson Service Group, a listed managed support services group, during its £200 million refinancing.
- Delivering restructuring solutions to a £115 million portfolio of Enterprise Zone loan investments in the real estate sector.
- Advising the Restructuring Committee of Bulgarian Telecommunications Company AD (trading as Vivacom) during the restructuring of the group’s €2 billion capital structure. Co‑ordinating the wind down and liquidation of the remaining Dutch and Bulgarian group companies post restructuring. This included being appointed director and subsequent liquidator of the Dutch entities to ensure an orderly solvent liquidation and distribution to the original lenders.
- Providing restructuring support to the Board of Azincourt Investment SL during the £380 million financial restructuring of FCC’s UK business (formerly Waste Recycling Group).
- Advising an Eastern European manufacturing company through its restructuring process, including options analysis and running a sale of business process.