- +44 20 3012 1104
- +44 7825 376551
Chris has over 15 years’ restructuring experience, covering advisory and insolvency assignments across a range of industries and jurisdictions.
Most recently, Chris spent four years as the CFO of a group of Irish companies in the property development sector during a long term Value Delivery assignment.
Chris is a Chartered Accountant. He previously worked in restructuring for Kroll.
- CFO of a group of Irish based companies in the property development sector. This included the establishment and ongoing management of the group finance function and capital raising of €0.7 billion for investment and development purposes.
- Advising the Restructuring Committee of Bulgarian Telecommunications Company AD (trading as Vivacom) during the restructuring of the group’s €2 billion capital structure. Co‑ordinating the wind down and liquidation of the remaining Dutch and Bulgarian group companies post restructuring. This included being appointed liquidator of the Dutch entities to ensure an orderly solvent liquidation and distribution to the original lenders.
- Providing restructuring support to the Board of Azincourt Investment SL during the £380 million financial restructuring of FCC’s UK business (formerly Waste Recycling Group).
- Delivering restructuring solutions to a £115 million portfolio of Enterprise Zone loan investments in the real estate sector.
- Supporting the CROs on a number of THM restructuring assignments:
- Exista ehf, an Icelandic holding company focused on financial services and telecommunications, during the restructuring of a group with in excess of €2 billion of debt.
- Eimskip, an Icelandic shipping and transportation business with €1.6 billion of debt.
- Johnson Service Group, a listed managed support services group, during its £200 million refinancing.
- Cash management for Almatis, a leading global manufacturer of alumina, during its $1 billion debt restructuring via a Chapter 11 process.
- Advising an Eastern European manufacturing company through its restructuring process, including options analysis and running a sale of business process.
- Formal insolvency assignments include Collins & Aikman and Federal Mogul.