- +44 20 3012 1163
- +44 7823 537610
Andrea has over 15 years’ experience working as an adviser and buy-side investor in restructuring transactions.
Since joining THM, Andrea has advised on a range of large, complex European restructuring situations including several bank resolution processes.
Andrea is a Chartered Financial Analyst. He previously worked for Goldman Sachs and Lehman Brothers.
- Adviser to the Conflicts Committee of Seadrill Partners LLC (SDLP), an offshore drilling rigs owner and operator, in the context of: (i) the financial restructuring of its $2.3 billion bank facilities; (ii) the financial restructuring of its $2.8 billion Term Loan B (held by par lenders and secondary buyers); and (iii) SDRL’s (SDLP’s controlling shareholder) Chapter 11 process.
- Adviser to the Informal Creditors Committee of Glitnir, an Icelandic bank with in excess of €15 billion of debt.
- Adviser to Straumur, an Icelandic Investment Bank with international operations in the UK and Denmark, on the restructuring of the group’s €1.8 billion debt.
- Adviser to a UK public body on the recovery of its £16 billion claim following nationalisation of a major UK financial institution in 2008.
- Adviser to a UK and European hotels and conference venues group on the restructuring of the group’s £400 million debt.
- Adviser to an investment fund as the majority shareholder in a leading UK listed retailer on its cost optimisation programme
- Adviser to the private equity sponsor in the restructuring of Samsonite, the global luggage business.