Neil DouglasManaging Director
- +44 20 3012 1129
- +44 7780 110162
Neil has over 15 years’ experience specialising in operational and financial restructuring in complex multi‑national situations.
Neil has a broad range of experience working alongside management teams and boards across the manufacturing, leisure, real estate and healthcare sectors.
Neil is a Chartered Management Accountant. Prior to joining THM he worked for Arthur Andersen Business Consulting.
- Adviser to the board of a major UK health care provider, in connection with its ongoing financial restructuring.
- Adviser to the securitisation vehicles of Punch Taverns plc, in connection with its £2.2 billion financial restructuring.
- Adviser to the board of a German real estate company with significant retail assets, advising on strategic options for the repayment of the company’s debt and managing the successful sale of the business.
- Adviser to the board of Travelodge, a UK based budget hotel operator, supporting management in the development and implementation of a financial and operational restructuring.
- Adviser to the board on the restructuring of the Quinn Group Limited, a private conglomerate of manufacturing and insurance businesses, headquartered in Ireland, during its €1.2 billion financial restructuring and corporate reorganisation to ring-fence the key manufacturing businesses.
- Advising an Eastern European manufacturing company through a restructuring process, including business planning, detailed operations management and options analysis.
- Adviser to the board of Danoptra Holdings Limited during the recapitalisation and debt for equity swap (£200 million debt).
- Adviser to the board of Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts on a £2.1 billion restructuring, including a role managing a project to stabilise and re-implement the company’s Group Consolidation system.
- Project manager for the integration of the Le Meridien Finance Function into Starwood Global Finance.
- Project manager responsible for the co‑ordination of the wind down of Andersen Worldwide, the £1 billion central management body of the Andersen network of firms.