- +44 20 3012 1132
- +44 7900 654497
Fraser has over 15 years’ experience in distressed situations and transaction support across a number of jurisdictions.
Fraser has significant expertise in real estate and consumer finance, undertaking long term Value Delivery assignments in both sectors. Outside the UK, he has worked extensively in Germany, the Netherlands and Iceland.
Fraser is a Chartered Accountant. He previously worked for KPMG, Deloitte and Andersen.
- Chief Financial Officer and adviser to the board of a Dutch real estate company with German retail and light-industrial assets, advising on its €800 million debt restructuring, lease negotiations with tenants and exit planning (ongoing).
- Adviser to the board of a German real estate company with significant retail assets, advising on strategic options for the repayment of the company’s £400 million debt and a successful sale of the business.
- Financial adviser to one of Iceland’s largest lease finance businesses (with a securitisation structure of approximately £300 million) on its financial and operational restructuring.
- Financial adviser on the subsequent refinancing and corporate simplification of one of Iceland’s largest lease finance businesses to provide a platform for growth.
- Financial adviser to Real Estate Opportunities plc, a real estate company with assets in Ireland and the UK, on its £1 billion restructuring.
- Providing cash management support to Almatis, a leading global manufacturer of alumina, as part of its $1 billion debt restructuring via a Chapter 11 process.
- Adviser to the Investment Approvals Board at the Ministry of Defence.
- Independent Business Review of a major aeronautical business owned by a private equity fund.