- +44 7802 948204
Chris has more than 30 years’ experience leading assignments in corporate recovery, restructuring and insolvency.
Chris has worked in a wide variety of sectors with particular expertise in the insurance run off industry, particularly through his work on the KWELM group of (London market) insurance companies where he was responsible for the development and conduct of the world’s largest insolvent insurance company run off.
Chris co-founded THM in 2001. Prior to that, he was Head of the Insolvency Practice at PricewaterhouseCoopers (formerly Coopers & Lybrand).
- Adviser to the Conflicts Committee of Seadrill Partners LLC (SDLP), an offshore drilling rigs owner and operator, in the context of: (i) the financial restructuring of its $2.3 billion bank facilities; (ii) the financial restructuring of its $2.8 billion Term Loan B (held by par lenders and secondary buyers); and (iii) SDRL’s (SDLP’s controlling shareholder) Chapter 11 process.
- Non Executive Chairman of Endeka Ceramics Holdings, an international company servicing the ceramics industry.
- Non Executive Chairman of Alliance Medical (healthcare).
- Non Executive Director of KCA Deutag, an international oil and gas drilling and management services provider, appointed to provide restructuring advice in connection with its $2 billion financial restructuring.
- Non Executive Chairman of Care Principles Group (healthcare).
- Non Executive Chairman of Concordia Bus Companies.
- Scheme Administrator responsible for the KWELM insurance run off ($3.2 billion returned to creditors).
- Restructuring Adviser to Almatis, a leading global manufacturer of alumina, on behalf of the Management Board as part of its $1 billion debt restructuring.
- Restructuring Adviser to Incisive Media, a media business operating in the B2B sector, on the restructuring of its £0.5 billion bank debt.
- Restructuring Adviser to the board in the £300 million restructuring of iSoft Group plc.
- Restructuring Adviser to the board of Primary Group, an international insurance organisation.
- Restructuring Adviser to the board in the £2.1 billion restructuring of Le Meridien.
- Restructuring Adviser to the board in the £5 billion restructuring of Marconi plc.